EXPHORE, EXPO HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
Expo Hotels and Restaurants is a tradeshow where national and international suppliers exhibit their products and services for the gastronomy and hotel industry. The attendees come from all parts of the country as well as other contries.
This is a great opportunity for making business in Latin America
Date: June 11-13, 2018
Place: Eventos Pedregal, Heredia. Costa Rica
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Frequency: Every year
Attendees 2018: 4,741 Attendees, (2,053 Companies/Attendees)
Purchasing personnel from the hotel and gastronomy industry. Food and beverage managers, chefs, owners, managers and professionals of: Hotel · Restaurants · Catering service · Coffee shops · Bakeries · Supermarkets · Bars · Pastry shops · Ice cream parlors · Liquor stores · Clubs · Hospitals · Butchers · Cruise lines
• Bakery Equipment • Kitchen Equipment • Hotel Equipment • Beverages • Coffee Machines • Solar Heaters • Chambers and Associations • Consultory • Smart Controls • Construction• Glassware and Linens • Web Design • Education• Embassy • Package • Gym Equipment • Finances • Foodservice • Lightning• Wine and Liquors• Cleaning and hygiene • Furniture, Decoration and Accessories • Pools • Organic Products • Gluten Free Products • Refrigeration• Security • Software and Technology • Transportation • Water Treatment • Uniforms • Graphic Arts • Audio and Video
Is an event in Exphore where the beverage industry companies exhibit their products. There is a demostration bar where the exhibitor can show their products and serve drinks.
Bar Expo, Coffee - Barista Challenge, Product exhibition and demostrations.
Professionals: Free admission with invitation or early online registration. At the show: $6
- 11 June 2019 - 13 June 2019
- Eventos Pedregal
It's time to prepare for Mardi Gras in the sun 2019
- 01 March 2019 - 05 March 2019
- Various Flamingo/Surfside Locales
- 23 June 2018 - 23 June 2019
- Playa del Coco
August 9-11, 2019
FORMAT FOR 2019
BILLFISH DIVISION: Entry fee $500.00 per team. Eligible species for prizes: all billfish, dorado, tuna, wahoo
FUNFISH DIVISION: Entry fee $100.00 per team. Eligible species for prizes: dorado, tuna, wahoo, snapper, roosterfish.
JUNIORS: Juniors in the Funfish Division may enter a billfish which will count toward junior angler prizes only.
RELEASE VERIFICATION will be done with cell phone video.
The video MUST be without interruption showing the angler hooked up and
fighting the fish, the release and the fish swimming away.
Dorado, Tuna, Wahoo, Cubera Snapper,-Minimum weight 20 pounds.
Sailfish, marlin, roosterfish – release only.
PRIZES: Trophies and merchandise will be awarded for:
- Heaviest Fish of Each Species
- Most Releases of ‘release’ species
- Top Male Angler
- Top Female Angler
- Top Junior Angler
- 09 August 2018 - 11 August 2018
- Flamingo -Various Locations